CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tertinggal boat

Sheesh, how could i have not realised it sooner?

Its almost august and for me it usually means getting myself ready for the shah alam 10k run. for the past couple of years september's the time that mbsa would usually be putting up the event (maybe even late august bcos of ramadhan)... or so i thought but it sure looks like i've been proven wrong!!

Shit-e!!

Damn!!

I checked at the pacesetters events calender and theres no shah alam 10k listed!! correct me if i'm wrong but looks like they're only focussing on the adidas KOTR this year. and i thought it was just another race....

Damn!

Double damn!!

I should've checked sooner. why didnt i check sooner? why? and the closing date for entries was the 25th of july!!!! that was just 3 days ago... just 3 days!! alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

(can i start crying now?)

Dah la i've gotten FAT... now any motivation that i might have dah gone up in smoke. tahun ni betul2 slack about my running, in fact almost non-existent and i'm paying dearly for it. my brains must've also turned to mush lately bcos i completely failed to make the connection - takkan mbsa nak put up 2 major events back to back kan, bukannya diorang tu rajin sangat pun kan.

I do know it takes a lot of effort organising this sorta thing.... tapi saja tak nak acknowledge sebab tengah frust sangat sangat sangat :(

I have to get out and run today.

I just hafta!!

0 comments: