CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Runs in the family?

Today AI is facing his worse nightmare - the dreaded chemistry paper!!!! cant really blame the guy. like him, i couldnt make much sense of it either lol. tapi bila dah science student, kenalah buat gak kan... and ma's duas are always with you kiddo.

By the end of the day AF would've completed his puasa 6 and i guess from now till friday (AI's last paper) i'll be fasting alone. we'll probly be 'celebrating' his preserverance at KSAS tonite, also an excuse for moi not to cook lol. the clubhouse is getting more run down by the minute but the foods still ok. something has to be done to save the place but i dont think the state govt's in any position to be saving anyone/anything right now. AH's cousin lina has been sleeping over for the past 2 nites which means i've been having 2 giggly teenagers as my teman tidur. i remember those days when i too had lots and lots to giggle about lol. the major topic being boyz - of course..... seems that AH's crush is now somewhere in trengganu but will be back by friday because he n his mates have a date with a haunted house!!! bebudak sekarang macam2... ada hati gak nak jadi ghostbusters lol.

The office is almost empty by now. most have gone to our pengarah's open house. a little late in syawal perhaps but he just got back from a trip to the US of A. when it comes to travelling, i dont think any of the other pengarahs can beat him. To each their own. Me, i'm in a rather murky mood... had to abort my run this morning. Couldnt find what i was looking for (one of Abe's account no.) and left the house later than usual. doesnt take much to skew an already very tight schedule.

Thus the glums.

Ah well.

p.s. Abe weh, 4 days and counting !!!!!!!!

... I hope you're doing fine out there without me
'Cause I'm not doing so good without you
The things I thought you'd never know about me
Were the things I guess you always understood
So how could I have been so blind for all these years
Guess I only see the truth through all this fear
Living without you

And everything I have in this world
And all that i'll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you right here by me

I can't take another day without you '
Cause, baby, I could never make it on my own
I've been waiting so long just to hold you
And to be back in your arms where I belong
I'm sorry I can't always find the words to say
Everything I've ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love

And everything I have in this world
All that i'll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you right here by me

As the days roll on I see
Time is standing still for me
And you're not here
I'm sorry I can't always find the words to say
Everything I've ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love.. x2

And everything I have in this world
And all that i'll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you right here by me

Here By Me - 3 doors down

6 comments:

Fadzli said...

rindu uncle ye?

Ely said...

why murky mood? tertelan tanah liat ker? hehehehe...

anyway, take deep breaths lady...think of happy things....like my blog!!!!!!

insyaAllah, u will feel better.

Justiffa said...

Li - ha ah Li, memang windu sangat. selalunya macam tu laa.. bila jauh rindu2, bila dekat gaduh2 lol

Ely - tu la jadinya if i dont get my endorphin fix, heh. and ur right, tgk ur new flowery template memang happy happy joy joy punye :)

Guitar Geeks said...

hmmm... kimia ok ape... P.B lagi tak suka biologi ngn fizik. arrghh ingat2 balik, boleh bisa gilak.... kalau la ada time machine... travel balik tahun 2000...
pastu suruh P.B masa amik SPM tu study betul2... hmmmm

anyway,.. SYA dah ada BF??!! hensem ker?? hehe.. teringin nak tgk...

Justiffa said...

PB - alaa, bf as in kawan lelaki jer but shes wishing it was more methinks. mana taknye, lepas group date tu terus angau with a capital 'A'.. nyesal melayan lol!!

Anonymous said...

windu uncle? so cute nyer...so lovey dovey. serious ar auntie really cute.comel comel!! suka suka!!

angah