Still not in the frame of mind to write anything that'll make sense... i'm missin' my man and missin' him bad.
When i first saw you i saw love..
And the first time you touched me i felt love..
And after all this time you're still the one i love.
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come now baby
We might've took the long way
But we knew we'd get there someday
They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look as us holding on
We're still together still going strong.
You're still the one i run to
The one that i belong to.
You're the one i want for life.
You're still the one that i love
The only one i dream of
You're still the one i kiss goodnite.
Aint nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didnt listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong.
You're still the one i run to
The one that i belong to
You're the one i want for life
You're still the one that i love
The only one i dream of
You're still the one i kiss goodnite.
I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby........
YOU'RE STILL THE ONE - Shania Twain
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Masih numero uno
Posted by Justiffa at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
alahaiiiiiiiiiii - ni kes teruk ni redkebaya! Hmm I wonder what song I will think off when he goes away again...but i think i will stick to my syair. Nevermind - we will keep u company!
Kesian RK. I know how you feel as I am also in the same boat. Chin up RK...as loneliness will teach us to be strong and insyallah a better person.
KT - oh yes KT thank you, company is exactly what i need :)
Taufan - thanks for the pep talk, being apart sucks big time!! i blog hopped over to ur place and now i've linked you. hope u dont mind... it'll be a chance to catch glimpses of the 'other side' lol.
Post a Comment